Saturday, July 21, 2007

Amitabh turns Gambler

Amitabh Bachchan is all set to portray a gambler's role for director Leena Yadav's Teen Patti. The film also stars Arshad Warsi.

Yadav had earlier directed Bachchan's daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai in the rather unusual Shabd.

The Big B have to be adept at playing cards to essay his character.

"And I'm terrible with cards!" Bachchan exclaimed. He has earlier played a cards whiz in Shakti Samanta's The Great Gambler. But that was deacades ago.

So can his co-star Arshad help him here?

"Not at all!" chuckles Arshad. "I can't play cards ... nor do I gamble. But I can fake anything!"

But he sure is looking forward to working with the superstar.

"I've waited really long to do a film with Mr Bachchan. Though we've done an ad together we've never really shared screen space," he said.

No comments: