Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Inteview Of Abhishek Bachchan


You're tech-freak.One gizmo you can't live without.....
My Mobile.(I'm such a good brand ambassador!)

One dish that you can make without ANY help....
I'm superb in the kitechan .Zaffrani Chicken

The one thing that irks you about Bollywood
Just that...the name

Do u think your sex appeal has upped post-marriage?
Have you met anyone who thinks I'm sexy in the first place...

Describe Ash in Five Words
Five?

Ok,three...
(Pause.He thinks)

Okay,one..
Wonderful!

On a scale of 1-10,rate Ash as an actor.
I don't think it's possible to rate actor,it depend on the role,na?

Which would you say has been her best performance till date?
Guru

And other?
I guess...it's still to come

Your all time Favourite song
Dilemma by Nelly

Your favourite holiday destination
Home

Who would you like to be stuck on an island with?
Ha ha ha isn't it obvious?On second thought,may be dad,he'd definitely find a way out! He's very persistent.

The Indian actress you find Hottest
I married her!

Your favourite Amitabh-Jaya movie
Abhimaan

Party time for u is ...
Chilling out at home.

No comments: